见到考官的第一句话，很关键，不用说的很复杂。可以是一个简单句，但一定要铿锵有力。展示出自信和实力。千万不要来一句“sorry, my English is poor”.常见的开头有：
1. Good morning! may I introduce myself ..
2. I am glad to be here for this interview. First let me introduce myself. I’m peter white, my NO is …(北大清华等学校参加面试的考生很多，可能对考生有一个编号，说一下自己的编号显得很职业，也很正式。)
二、作自我介绍——成长经历（making a self-introduction ——developing history）
I come from ******,the capital of *******Province. I graduated from the ******* department of *****University in July ,1997. （很简单的一句话，一定要发音准确！要把毕业学校的英文准确名字搞清楚了。）
You know, there is a saying that “The greatness of a man lends a glory to a place”. I think the city really deserves it.
Just like my father, I am open-minded ,quick in thought and very fond of history. Frequently I exchange ideas with my family during super. In addition , during my college years, I was once the chairman of the StudentUnion. These work have urged me developactiveandresponsible characters.
able有才干的，能干的adaptable适应性强的active主动的，活跃的 !aggressive有进取心的ambitious有雄心壮志的amiable和蔼可亲的 amicable友好的analytical善于分析的apprehensive 有理解力的aspiring有志气的，有抱负的audacious有冒险精神的capable有能力的，有才能careful办理仔细的candid正直的competent能胜任的constructive建设性的cooperative有合作精神的creative富创造力的dedicated有奉献精神的dependable可靠的diplomatic老练的，有策disciplined守纪律的dutiful尽职的well-educated受过良好教育的efficient有效率的energetic精力充沛的expressivity善于表达faithful守信的，忠诚的frank直率的，真诚的generous宽宏大量的genteel有教养的gentle有礼貌的humorous有幽默impartial公正的independent有主见的industrious勤奋的ingenious有独创性的motivated目的明确的intelligent理解力强的learned精通某门学问的logical条理分明的methodical有方法的modest谦虚的objective客观的precise一丝不苟的punctual严守时刻的elastic实事求是的responsible负责的sensible明白事理的sporting光明正大的steady踏实的systematic有系统的purposeful意志坚强的sweet-tempered性情温和的temperate稳健的tireless孜孜不倦的
三、作自我介绍——职业发展（making a self-introduction ——career development）
1、In the past years, I’ve worked at IBM as a software engineer. In my work, I found communication and management is very important. I always believe that one will easily lag behind unless he keeps on learning. So I choose MBA!if I am given a chance to study MBA in this famous University, I will stare no effort to master a good command of communication and management skill.（在过去的几年中，我作为一个软件工程师在IBM工作。在工作中，我发现交流和管理非常的重要。我一直认为一个人很容易落后，如果不持续学习的话，所以我选择了MBA！如果我有机会在这个著名的大学学习MBA，我会不遗余力的掌握沟通和管理的技能。）
2.Held a post concurrently in Zhongxing CPA. from December,1998 to May,1999. and mainly worked on evaluating project finance and made up cash flow tables.（1998年11月至1999年5月在中兴会计师事务所兼职，主要从事财务评价 、现金流量表的编制分析和产业的市场调查与跟踪研究等。）
3. Assistant to the General Manager ofShenzhenPetrochemical Industrial Corporation Ltd. Handled the itinerary schedule of the generalmanager. Met clients as a representative of the corporation. Helped to negotiate a $5,000,000 deal for the corporation. （深圳石油化工集团股份有限公司总经理助理。安排总经理的出差旅行计划时间表。作为公司代表接见客户。协助公司谈成了一笔五百万美圆的交易。）
4. assistant tomanagerof accounting department of a joint venture enterprise. Analyzed data and relevant financial statistics, and produced monthly financial statements. （一家合资企业会计部门经理的助理。分析数据及相关财务统计数字，而且提出每月的财务报告。）
5. Production manager: Initiated quality control resulting in a reduction in working hours by 20% while increasing productivity by 25%.(生产部经理：引入质量控制，使工作时数减少了20%，而生产力则提高了25%。)
6. Staff member of Shanxi Textiles Import and Export Company. Handled import of textiles from Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan. Increased sales by 25% from 1990 to 1993. Made frequent business trips to these places to negotiate with textile mills. (山西纺织品进出口公司职员。处理从香港、澳门、台湾进口纺织品事宜。从1990年到1993年增加了25%的销售额。经常出差到这些地方跟纺织厂商洽谈。)
7. Tourist guide during the summer vacation for Beijing International Travel Service. Conducted tours for foreign tourists on trip around the city. (暑假期间为北京国际旅行社当导游。负责外国旅客在城区的观光旅游。)
8. Sales manager. In addition to ordinary sales activities and management of department, responsible for recruiting and training of sales staff members. (销售部经理。除了正常销售活动和部门管理之外，还负责招聘与训练销售人员。)
9. Unfortunately I have had to leave my position, as my employers have been forced to liquidate their business due to the worldwide economic adversity.（很不幸地，本人不得不离职，因这一次世界性的经济不景气，使我的雇主不得不结束业务。）
10.The only reason why I am leaving the present position is to gain more experience in a trading office. （本人之所以离开目前的工作岗位，唯一的理由是希望能在一家贸易公司获得更多的经验。）
11. I now wish to enter an office where the work requires greater individual responsibility and judgment than here, and where there is more opportunity for advancement. （目前，本人希望进入一家可以担负较大责任的公司，并希望能提供升迁机会。）
12. My reason for leaving the company is that I wish to get into the advertising business. （本人离职的原因是希望在广告业方面有所发展。）
13. My reason for leaving my present employment is that I am desirous of getting broader experience in trading.（本人离职的理由：希望在贸易方面，能获得更广泛的经验。）
传统面试问题（Sample Traditional Interview Questions）
1、"What can you tell me about yourself?" （"关于你自己，你能告诉我些什么？"）
This is not an invitation to give your life history. The interviewer is looking for clues about your character, qualifications, ambitions, and motivations. ?
The following is a good example of a positive response. "In high school I was involved in competitive sports and I always tried to improve in each sport I participated in. As a college student, I worked in a clothing store part-time and found that I could sell things easily. The sale was important, but for me, it was even more important to make sure that the customer was satisfied. It was not long before customers came back to the store and specifically asked for me to help them. I'm very competitive and it means a lot to me to be the best."
2、 "What would you like to be doing five years aftergraduation?"（"在毕业以后5年内你想做些什么？"）
Know what you can realistically accomplish. You can find out by talking to others MBA about what they accomplished in their first five years with a particular company aftergraduation.
"I hope to do my best I can be at my job and because many in this line of work are promoted to area manager, I am planning on that also."
3. "What is your greatest strength"?" （"你最突出的优点是什么？"）
his is a real opportunity to toot your own horn. Do not brag or get too egotistical, but let the employer know that you believe in yourself and that you know your strengths. #z#`EBXV$6
"I feel that my strongest asset is my ability to stick to things to get them done. I feel a real sense of accomplishment when I finish a job and it turns out just as I'd planned. I've set some high goals for myself. For example, I want to graduate with highest distinction. And even though I had a slow start in my freshman year, I made up for it by doing an honor's thesis."
4. "What is your greatest weakness?"（"你最大的弱点是什么？"）
You cannot avoid this question by saying that you do not have any, everyone has weaknesses.
The best approach is to admit your weakness but show that you are working on it and have a plan to overcome it. If possible, cite a weakness that will work to the company's advantage. "I' m such a perfectionist that I won't stop until a job is well done.
5. "How do you feel about your progress to date?" （"对于你至今所取得的进步你是怎样看的？"）
Never apologize for what you have done.
"I think I did well in school. In fact, in a number of courses I received the highest exam scores in the class." "As an intern for the X Company, I received some of the highest evaluations that had been given in years.
6.Why did you choose pekinguniversity?
7.Why did you choose MBA?
8.What would you like to be doing five years after graduation?
9.What has been your greatest accomplishment?
10.Describe your greatest strengths and weaknesses.
11.What have you learned from the jobs you have held?
行为面试问题（Sample Behavioral Interview Questions）:
12.Describe the best/worst team of which you have been a member.
13Tell me about a time when your course load was heaviest. How did you get all of your work done?
14.Give me a specific example of a time when you sold someone on an idea or concept.
15.Tell me about a time when you were creative in solving a problem.
16.Describe a time when you got co-workers or classmates who dislike each other to work together.
17.Tell me about a time when you made a bad decision.
压力面试问题（Sample Stress Interview Questions）:
18.What kinds of people do you find it difficult to work with?
19.What are some of the things you find difficult to do?
20.How would you evaluate me as an interviewer?
21.What interests you least about MBA?
22.How do you handle rejection?
23.What is the worst thing you have heard about our school?
24.See this pen I'm holding. Sell it to me.
案例面试问题（Sample Case Interview Questions）:
25.A chain of grocery stores currently receives its stock on a decentralized basis. Each store deals independently with its suppliers. The president of the chain is wondering whether the firm can benefit from a centralized warehouse. What are the key considerations in making this decision?
A magazine publisher is trying to decide how many magazines she should deliver to each individual distribution outlet in order to maximize profits. She has extensive historical sales volume data for each of the outlets. How should she determine delivery quantities?
26.It is the 15th Century. How do convince the Pope that the Earth is round?
27. If I gave you an elephant, where would you hide it? "
28. Why are soda cans tapered on the top and bottom?
29. How much RAM does a PC need to run Windows95?
30. You are in a boat on a fresh water lake. In your hand is a rock. You throw the rock into the lake. How is the lake's water level affected?
31. If it rained music, what would grow?
32. Describe your best friend and what he or she does for a living.
33. In what ways are you similar or different from your best friend?
34.What are your career's strengths and how do you capitalize on them?
35. Are you a happy person?
36. According to JRM, Jr., a fast growing software company asked this question... You have a wealthy aunt who weighs 300 pounds. Tell me how you would redesign her toilet.